Print this page Geophysical Laboratory on Facebook Geophysical Laboratory on Flickr Click for RSS

The Campus

The Geophysical Laboratory (GL) of the Carnegie Institution of Washington is located at the Broad Branch Road Campus in Washington, DC. GL shares this location with the Department of Terrestrial Magnetism (DTM). The Abelson Building was built in 1914, and the Research Building was added to the Campus in the Spring of 1990.

Directions to campus (PDF)

 
Research Building   Abelson Building
   
Broad Branch Road Campus